WELCOME TO L.L. LEE'S NEW BLOG

A BLOG THAT DISCUSSES L.L. LEE'S BOOKS. ALL OF THE NOVELS HAVE STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS. SOME OF THE BOOKS SUCH AS THOSE IN THE SISTERS SERIES ARE HUMOROUS. OTHERS, LIKE JUDE'S BENCH OR A BENCH ON THE BEACH ARE MORE SERIOUS. AND IN SENIOR CAMP 2035, THE WOMEN PROTAGONISTS FACE HORROR WITH BRAVERY AND DETERMINATION IN DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Eight Years Ago I Lost My Mike

Today is the day my husband of forty years passed away. After all this time, I still feel as if it just happened. Although the pain is not so acute, it never goes away. I loved him and still do. I miss him and always will.
There is another man in my life and so, yes, life does go on. For those of you who have had recent losses and partings, know that you will have a life, one that you must choose to live without him or her. I wrote a book called Jude's Bench. A novel, part fiction and part non-fiction that deals with the loss of Mike. Later I rewrote that book in eBook form that is on Kindle in a non-fiction version of the original. It's called A Bench On The Beach. I sincerely hope that one or the other of these books will help someone deal with the tragedy of loss of a loved one. Meanwhile I dedicate this posting to my blog to Mike Lee, my husband in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment