WELCOME TO L.L. LEE'S NEW BLOG

A BLOG THAT DISCUSSES L.L. LEE'S BOOKS. ALL OF THE NOVELS HAVE STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS. SOME OF THE BOOKS SUCH AS THOSE IN THE SISTERS SERIES ARE HUMOROUS. OTHERS, LIKE JUDE'S BENCH OR A BENCH ON THE BEACH ARE MORE SERIOUS. AND IN SENIOR CAMP 2035, THE WOMEN PROTAGONISTS FACE HORROR WITH BRAVERY AND DETERMINATION IN DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD FOR LOVE, LAUGHTER AND ADVENTURE

Just returned from Sicily where I had the experience of a lifetime. I am writing the latest book in my Sisters Series and I certainly found enough fun and excitement to keep my characters busy, happy, and in love with the land of their ancestors.
As I write the book, I realize that my characters have aged a little since the spin-off from Taxing Tallula, but they are never too old to enjoy life. And that's the way it should be.
Those of us who have experienced losses in our lives need to be reminded sometimes that until the day we leave this earth, we are still alive and need to do everything in our power to live, to love, to laugh.
The Sisters in Sicily should be available before Christmas. Be on the lookout for another fun adventure with the women from Louisiana.
L.L. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment