WELCOME TO L.L. LEE'S NEW BLOG

A BLOG THAT DISCUSSES L.L. LEE'S BOOKS. ALL OF THE NOVELS HAVE STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS. SOME OF THE BOOKS SUCH AS THOSE IN THE SISTERS SERIES ARE HUMOROUS. OTHERS, LIKE JUDE'S BENCH OR A BENCH ON THE BEACH ARE MORE SERIOUS. AND IN SENIOR CAMP 2035, THE WOMEN PROTAGONISTS FACE HORROR WITH BRAVERY AND DETERMINATION IN DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Friday, March 14, 2014

THE SISTERS: TEN DAYS IN SICILY IN GULF COAST WOMAN MAGAZINE

I am so excited about the wonderful article and interview in the March/April issue of Gulf Coast Woman Magazine about the latest in my Sisters series, The Sisters: Ten Days in Sicily. I love this book because it is fun and continues in my tradition of making my readers laugh or at least smile. It's on page 31 (PDF) of the magazine.
http://www.gulfcoastwomanmagazine.com/ImageStore/ClientSite/6219/Issues/111_IssuePDF_20140307075122.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment